Custom Search

... ...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Websites to Avoid - MVPMODS Forums


IF you are just looking to download mods and things of that sort, by all means try http://www.mvpmods.com/.

I would advise avoiding the forums though, UNLESS you are willing to suck up to the various moderators, admins and modders. They are the most ultra-sensitive, childish, bunch of losers that you will ever run across.

It doesn't matter how honest you are about the various bugs, errors, or omissions from the various mods that are presented. Criticism will NOT be tolerated. It seems to them that everything released is absolutely perfect in every way. Untouchable! Don't DARE criticize a mod, whether it is justified, or not.

Then there is the lovely habit all of the admins and moderators have of ganging up on a new member for the SLIGHTEST infraction. It's almost as if they just wait to pounce on anyone unfortunate enough to not post in the way that they anally-retentive approve of. And that goes for seasoned members also. Criticize a mod, get ganged up on.

Of course, most of the blame has to go to it's owner, "Trues" who seems oblivious to everything that goes on there, or just doesn't care who he chooses, or what their qualifications are, to be a mod or admin.

"SEAN O" was ridiculously made an admin sometime back. Talk about a shithead with a hair trigger! Make even ONE remark about one of his created stadiums and see where it gets you. It doesn't matter whether the remark was justified. And believe me, he is THE WORST stadium modder that there is. There is something wrong with EVERY SINGLE STADIUM THAT HE HAS EVER MADE! Sure, he tries to make excuses by blaming it on EA, but give me a break! YOU SUCK at making stadiums! GIVE IT UP!

"Yankees4Life," another admin, is some piece of work. This guy is not only on MVPMODS CONSTANTLY, but also other websites. And this clown claims to be married. I doubt that he is, only because if he REALLY is, his wife is glad to be rid of him for all the time he spends on baseball sites, or has some interests of her own that make his absence tolerable. Know what I mean?

"Tebjr," another major asshole, doesn't even deserve additional comment. That's how much I think of you, piece of shit.

Good old "JIM825?" A friggin snake, of the worst kind. And you know what I mean, don't you, asswipe?

Here's a post that I left in one of the threads:

Just admit it. This project will probably never get done. End of story. You heard it here first.

I'm sure that people can read between the lines:

Yeah, this has been put on long term hold

I must admit, after getting The Show 10, I have not even turned MVP on once, or even had the desire to do so. Plus, with the Cubs ruining the game of baseball for me at this point, I am not even all that excited to play The Show.

I think I bit off more than I wanted to chew when I started creating 100+ new player audio files. I was already getting pretty burnt out on that after about 5 guys
====================

Here's the response I received back:

emath2432 said:
======================================================================
You're an *** hole, but I bet you already know that. I think a perfect thing to do would be to finish it, but only let the people I want to have it, have it, and you can **** off.

I have already put more hours into doing what I have done then you probably ever would, considering it is for free, and the last thing I need is a piece of **** like you telling me anything. In fact, it's the 2 or 3 jerks that have commented on how long it is taking me that make me not want to ever make it public, even if I do finish it.

Have a nice day :)
======================================================================

Nice, huh? Just an example of the over-reaction one can expect for the slightest criticism.

19 comments:

  1. Did I forget anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot me dickslap. I also have noticed you don't mention the multiple accounts you have created,and your overall lack of respect to anyone who dared challenge your moronic statements. You sir, are a FUCKING IDIOT...who surely isn't taken seriously by anyone in either your "real life", or your online persona. Go back to jerking your GHERKIN, and surfing the internet causing trouble...fucking loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Edam, this is tebjr. Considering you don't even know me, I'd say your opinion is way off-base, but it is your opinion, so you're entitled to it. The only reason you're pissed is because you were caught with your umpteen accounts and you were banned, again. But we'll be just fine with out you around. Go back to jerkin the gherkin and being the complete waste of space that you are. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could sit here and argue back and forth with you, but since I'm not a 12 year old, I'll leave it at that. And as far as you being back to download, I personally couldn't care less. I've got better thing things to do than to worry about you sorry ass. I don't go around checking IPs, sorry. As far as I care you can climb back up that nasty snatch you popped out of. What you do doesn't affect me one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, you must be 13 then. Fine.

    And just as I expected, this is the kind of nasty crap that you get over there. They are showing themselves for what they really are. Now it's down to insulting my Mother. See what I mean about them?

    That was tebjr folks, a person who has admin privileges at MVPMODS. THAT'S what I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a friggin' snake?? I still can't figure out what I did to get you so pissed off. Maybe you didn't like some of my forum posts or you didn't like the fact that I figured out your latest alias (which wasn't hard considering the tone of your post). Please feel free to enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friggin' snake here. You still haven't told me what I did to get you so angry. Comments like "And you know what I mean, don't you" don't give me much to go on. Seriously, it would be good to hear the basis for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why do you even care? If you, or others did, I wouldn't have been banned FOR JUSTIFIED CRITICISM, and forced to create additional accounts just to be heard. I notice that Spungo had not been banned for blatantly creating additional accounts. Gee, is that because he is a modder? Does that make him privileged? (That was a rhetorical question, we all know the truth about that.) Is it because the site has something to gain from having him there? (What, I can't imagine.)

    As for you personally, I'm sure that you won't lose any sleep over it, so get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, the '98 mod is a mess, roster wise. Manny Ramirez is on THREE American league teams. Texas has Alex Rodriguez, Chipper Jones, and Barry Bonds on the team, and god knows what else for teams, or players that I don't know that much about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's an example of the idiocy of the mods over there. http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=49700

    One moron posted a string laughing with all caps; another idiot suggested uninstalling Internet Explorer, and the worst of all, a friggin' asshole administrator suggested deleting system32, which got a laugh from another jerkoff. Ask a question that's just a little off-base, and those are the kind of responses you can expect. What a sad group they are.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, thinking about this further, what is the difference between these assholes and renegade hackers or malware and trojan writers? Telling a person to delete system32, thereby making his computer unbootable and essentially fried, is the same thing. THIS is the type of "Help" you get in their "Support Forums."

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah the first day for no reason i didn't post anything just did the 2 download limit and they ganged up on me and won't let me see anything. everytime i log in it said #2000 you are not allowed to see this or w.e and its been past 2 days so i should be abl to download but they ganged up and started messing with me, a new user

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are disgusting. There should be someone to complain to, but the "owner" of the site apparently agrees with what goes on there. The worst of the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  14. REALLY OLD POST, I'll post anyway.

    Nasty ass people, just fuck everyone there. It's basically a bunch of elitist fuck ruling over new members. Seriously, just do anything, I mean anything, such as simply making suggestions on a mod, you're likely to get buttfucked. And with the admins just coming over here and basically insulting you simply for criticizing them.... yeah. Talk about freaking delusional.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what is the answer to challenge question home city of clubs in mlbmods.com please help.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I create more than one account, I will be _______ from the site. Cual es la respuesta a esa pregunta para poder registrarme????

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah those losers banned me the other day. I had opened a new account because I refuse to pay those idiots for subscription fees...If I want to pay anyone I will donate to the actual modders who make the awesome mods. The reason I created a new account which they approved (gave me 2 accounts) is because I was sick of the 2 download limit a day crap...even if you just click the download button and it takes you one page further where there are multiple files, sometimes more than 2, if you back out without downloading anything and you try to download 2 files they deny you saying you have reached the limit when in fact you don't. They screw you out of a download just because you want to see what files are available to download and they have the audacity to ban people....well just so you know I am a web designer and its not hard to start another website where modders can put there files on and it's free to all fans of the game. Fucking losers at mvpmods.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to click on the Home button to see possibly newer posts.