Custom Search

... ...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Burning Bridges


Good riddance to former phony, two-faced "friends". "Friends" who are snobs. Cowardly "friends" who have nothing better to do than to gossip about me, rather than say things to my face. (Thanks for that, S.L.) "Friends" who have ulterior motives for "friending" me on Facebook. "Friends" who have lost their sense of humor due to supposed maturity. Male "friends" who are hen-pecked and listen to whatever their wives decree, forgetting what my "shtick" used to be, and still is. If certain individuals can influence you that much, regardless of how well you SHOULD know me, and THEY don't, then you essentially don't exist as far as I am concerned. "Friends" who have to bring their wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends with them wherever they go. Here's a tip...if she/he/it is not specifically invited, DON'T bring her/him/it. That sure would save a hell of a lot of trouble.

I don't need your shit. You have no idea what a relief it is to be free of you if that's the way you have become, or always were, unbeknowst to me.

Believe you me, when the realization of how you were, or have become, took shape, there was not even a feeling of loss for you sad and sorry individuals.

BTW: Notice that no names were mentioned here, but if the shoe fits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to click on the Home button to see possibly newer posts.