Custom Search

... ...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Leverage" Premieres Tonight at 10/9c on TNT


Leverage In "Leverage", Oscar® winner Timothy Hutton stars as Nate Ford, an insurance investigator who once specialized in recovering stolen goods worth millions. But after his former company denied his son's insurance claims and allowed the boy to die, Nate now heads up a team of thieves, hackers and grifters who take revenge against those who use power and wealth to victimize others. Together, they execute scams, con games and double crosses in the name of justice.



====================
I'm going to watch. It sounds interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Per your recommendation, I've added to my TO DO list. I'll give you my opinion after I watch it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I read the IMDB blurb on the show. Please tell me why "an" isn't used before words that start with vowels? Have I missed something? Has it been evicted from the English language? Even on Wheel of Fortune - "I'd like to buy a A." Cheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one posted on the blog? I don't see one missing.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to click on the Home button to see possibly newer posts.