Custom Search

... ...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine's Day Worm

PLEASE READ - Malicious Email

If you receive an email with any of the following subject lines please delete the email immediately (I recommend doing this with your home email as well). These emails contain a link or attachment, that when clicked could infect your computer with a Trojan Horse. Our spam filter is having trouble blocking the email because the emails are generated by computers that are already infected with the worm, meaning there are thousands of sources that this email is coming from. The spam filter has been able to block some but not all of the incoming messages.

The emails are easy to identify by Subject Line and the body. The body contains a short message and a link that uses an IP address rather than the domain. Example: http://127.0.0.1

This Trojan has been around for a little over a year now and reemerges during a holiday, in this case Valentine's Day. Until now we haven't seen too much activity, but today we are seeing increased activity.

* A Dream is a Wish
* A Is For Attitude
* A Kiss So Gentle
* A Rose
* A Rose for My Love
* A Toast My Love
* Come Dance with Me
* Come Relax with Me
* Dream of You
* Eternal Love
* Eternity of Your Love
* Falling In Love with You
* For You....My Love
* Heavenly Love
* Hugging My Pillow
* I Love You Because
* I Love You Soo Much
* I Love You with All I Am
* I Would Dream
* If Loving You
* In Your Arms
* Inside My Heart
* Love Remains
* Memories of You A Token of My Love
* Miracle of Love
* Our Love is Free
* Our Love Nest
* Our Love Will Last
* Pages from My Heart
* Path We Share
* Sending You All My Love
* Sending You My Love
* Sent with Love
* Special Romance
* Surrounded by Love
* The Dance of Love
* The Mood for Love
* The Time for Love
* When Love Comes Knocking
* When You Fall in Love
* Why I Love You
* Words in my Heart
* Wrapped in Your Arms
* You... In My Dreams
* Your Friend and Lover
* Your Love Has Opened
* You're my Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to click on the Home button to see possibly newer posts.